2. All rights, including copyright in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Naylors Finance Ltd. You may download one copy of any of the material displayed on this website for non-commercial personal or internal use only; but you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on or in relation to such material. You may not copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials on this website for any other purpose.
3. While care has been taken in the preparation of this website to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate, no warranty or representation of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, whether express or implied, is given, nor is any warranty or representation given that the information and materials contained on this website are free from errors or inaccuracy.
4. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage however resulting from the access to and use of this website and the information and materials contained in it.
5. You are not entitled (nor shall you assist others) to set up any other link to this website (whether via hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, tagging or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Naylors Finance Ltd . All requests for consent will be dealt with promptly.
9. If for some reason we can not help we may pass your details to a third party who may be able to help
10. Important - Your personal information
Credit decisions and also the prevention of fraud and money launderingWe may use credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to help us make decisions. What we do and how both we and credit reference and fraud prevention agencies will use your information is detailed in the (leaflet/section) called A GUIDE TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY OURSELVES AND CREDIT REFERENCE AND FRAUD PREVENTION AGENCIES.By confirming your agreement to proceed you are accepting that we may each use your information in this way
Naylors Finance Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this website. You can turn off cookies within your browser by going to 'Tools | Internet Options | Privacy' and selecting to block cookies.